Professional Pet Care: Bonded, Insured, & Pet Sitter Certified
We are certified through the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, bonded and insured.
Additional Special Fees:
We aim to be flexible with cancellations but please understand that our team does arrange their schedules and availability to accommodate your walks, visits and overnights. If you cancel with little or no notice, your sitter may not have proper time to adjust their schedule and/or take on another Client. Please keep the following guidelines in mind regarding cancellations:
- Cancellations for Dog Walks must be received by 12:00pm the day before your scheduled service or you will be charged a cancellation fee of $15.
- Cancellations for Dog Walks received on the same day of service, you will be charged for the full service.
- Cancellations for Dog Walks received 24hrs in advance of service will not be charged any fee.
Cancellations for Pet Sitting visits must be received 1 week in advance.
- If cancellation is received less than 1 week in advance you will be charged 50% of the entire service order.
- If cancellation is received within 48hrs or less, you will be charged 100% of the service order.
- Cancellations for overnight visits must be received two weeks before the first day of service for the cancellation fee to be waived.
- Cancellations made 12 to 6 days prior to the first day of scheduled service will result in a fee of 25% of the scheduled service value.
- Cancellations made 5 to 0 days prior to the first day of scheduled service will result in a fee of 50% of the scheduled service value.
Payment is due within 14 days of invoicing date, with invoices processed every two weeks. There is a $10 late payment fee applied to your account for each week an invoice is overdue.
Late Payment Policy
Payments received after 14 days after invoice is sent will be subject to a $10 late payment fee.
Gift Card Purchases
All gift card purchases are final, and partially used cards can be transferred to another client.
Gift cards can be purchased at Sam’s Club locations or over the phone using our office number.
Keys are the “key” to our care for your pet. We take the safety of your home very seriously, and we offer several options for the handling of your house key to ensure safe, successful visits, and peace of mind.
Keys can be stored at our office lockbox, or you may set up a personal lock box at your home. We can also arrange a key drop off and pickup for each visit period. However, if you choose this option, note that there is a $5 pick-up fee if you need us to pick up a house key outside of your scheduled Meet and Greet appointment. Keys can be picked up or dropped off at our office without a fee.
Access to Your Home By Others
We request to be informed if you will be home, or if there will be other people accessing your home at the same time as our visits with your pet (roommates, houseguests, other service providers, etc). We take the safety of your pet and your home very seriously, and keeping us informed greatly reduces the risk of any misunderstandings that could arise from other people accessing your home. In short, we do not want to accidentally call the police on your cleaning person.
Paw Print reserves the right to apply all policies at its discretion, and has the right to refuse service to potential and active clients for violation of policies.